We handle any parts of your move
you’d rather not do yourself.
UNPACKING + ORGANIZING
You've been dreaming about your new home, but not unpacking all those boxes!
- Unpack your belongings.
- Find the perfect way to organize your home.
- Closets, cupboards, shelves and cabinets — all neat and perfectly organized.
- Furniture and accessories tastefully arranged.
You hate packing. We love it! And we don’t just pack, we organize as we go along.
- Careful packing of all your items.
- Preliminary organizing so its easier when it’s time to unpack.
Why pay to move what you don’t need? Before moving day we can...
- Help you decide what NOT to move.
- Help with disbursements, donating to charity.
- Organize your things for efficient packing.
MOVE PLANNING AND COORDINATION
Don’t sweat the details! Let a pro plan and coordinate your move.
- Create an action plan and move calendar.
- Securing bids from reputable moving companies.
- Coordinate moving companies, realtors, stagers, utility companies, etc.
- Get boxes and moving supplies to your home.
As an alternative to hiring a full stager, All Things Home™ can stage your house using your own furniture and accessories.
How does All Things Home Organizing™ work?
We know how unsettling it is to move....
Contact us at (510) 654-7983. We’ll find the right way to assist you. Click here for photos of our work and our professional references.
“Gayle’s organizational abilities are invaluable. She’s moved, unpacked and reorganized my home. Believe me, she’s worth every cent! She is truly outstanding.”
Alain Pinel Realtors, Marin
"Gayle is amazing! She handled our entire move. My new wife and I were blending our houses and traveling on business all at the same time. By the end of move in day, the new kitchen, our bedroom, closets and bath were ready for us to use.
Gayle is careful, meticulous, on time and on budget. The moving company clearly enjoyed working with Gayle and their excellent professional relationship improved the efficiency greatly. I recommend her highly and have continued to use her services for home organization projects."
—Kirby Wilcox, Esq., Marin
Check out beautiful, organized spaces and get great tips on my blog All Things Home Organizing.